Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Our Week at a Glance Sept 2-5

We had a fantastic first week of school.  The Fine Arts teacher even told me we were one of the best groups she saw all week.  Woohoo!  I hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend.  My husband and I spent the weekend with family in Bryan celebrating one of our cousin's engagement.  We also watched a lot of college football.  The Aggies got their first win of the season, and it was a big one!  Here is what we will be working on this week:

  • Language Arts:  Letters Aa, Pp, name recognition, color word- yellow, sight words- a, I, identifying the parts of a book, and telling stories through pictures.
  • Math:  Numbers 0 and 1
  • Sci/SS:  Identifying places in our school and identifying the different jobs of people in our school.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment